Basics of Sales Order Management in Supply Chain Management
- Duration: 1 Week
- Commitment: 2.5 Hours
- Language : English
- Course Format : Online Self-paced
- Certification : Yes
What will you learn :
- Sales & Order Management (SOM) and its Lifecycle
- Order Cycle, Order Quotation, Order Processing Workflow, Order Fulfillment, Inventory and Logistics Co-ordination in Sales & Order Management
- Material Return Handling Customer Complaints
About this Course
- Enterprises today follow increasingly complex ordering processes. Whether orders are physical content or digital assets, Sales Order Management involves much more than merely taking an order and shipping it, making it necessary for businesses to pay constant attention to its every aspect.
- This course places emphasis on Inventory Management’s role in providing uninterrupted production, sales and/or customer-service levels at minimum cost. It explains about order fulfillment and handling customer complaints to help in the growth of company sales.
- On completion of this course, you will understand the basics of Sales and Order Management.
Who would benefit
- This course has been designed for professionals working in the Sales and Order management division of an organisation.
- College students aspiring for a career in Supply Chain Management, would also benefit from this course.
Course syllabus :
Sales Order Management.
Price : Free (100% of 460)
Registeration Link: CLICK HERE