JOB DETAILS :
LOCATION : Bangalore, India
AREA OF INTEREST : Engineer – Software
JOB TYPE : New Graduate
TECHNOLOGY INTEREST : *None
JOB ID : 1339533
Disclaimer – “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. The requirement is for 2022 passout only. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
What You’ll Do
The team is focused on bringing a customer perspective to quality issues and change the perception of quality among Cisco customers.
The key responsibility of this team is to interface with local sales, account and services teams to support any quality outages in the region, and work with stakeholders to resolve the current issues and prevent escalations in the future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support any quality escalations in your region and work with quality SMEs to prioritize regional issues
- Execute quality data assessments for a customer and/or country to various stakeholders and executives
- Communicate the quality assessment and solution to various stakeholders in the region
- Define customer-centric requirements and viewpoint for data analytics team
- Strong Communication, working with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work & collaborate effectively with local and remote teams globally
- Detail oriented and data driven
- Comfortable with data, process flows, and systems thinking
- Understanding data and database queries,
- Experience with Data analytics and visualization tools
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
- Minimum of an 8.5 CGPA or equivalent
- Year of Pass out -2022 (only)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
To apply to this Job : CLICK HERE
For more jobs : CLICK HERE
Join us on Telegram : CLICK HERE