Internship details :
- Role : Data entry
- Type : Work from Home
- START DATE : Immediately
- DURATION : 6 Months
- STIPEND : 8000 /month
- APPLY BY : 28 Sep’ 21
- VoiceTree Technologies was established in November 2010 by Ankit Jain in New Delhi, India.
- From its days of inception, the company has been developing ways to make call management simpler and affordable.
- While MyOperator, its flagship product, is primarily focused on providing seamless reception and management of customer calls, CODAC, another VoiceTree product handles call automation requirements for businesses.
- The idea at VoiceTree is to create simpler, affordable telephony.
- The team is always on the lookout for call management solutions for businesses.
- VoiceTree envisions a world where every business understands the need to manage calls and create exponential growth curves.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include : of 95%
- Insert data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents into the Internal OR External Knowledge base as needed, within set time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for platform entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents/detail
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 14th Sep’21 and 19th Oct’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Perks : Certificate
Number of openings : 1
To apply to this Internship : CLICK HERE
Join us on Telegram