- Hackathon Type : Idea + Prototype Submission
- Domain : Healthcare, Education, Future of Work, Customer Experience
- Eligibility : Open for all
- Prizes : INR 7,75,000
- Allowed Team Size : 1-4
We are in the era of technology disruption. As the tech industry evolves at a rapid pace, technology innovations are beginning to shape our future. Digital transformation is changing the way we work, redefining business models, industry trends and consumer behaviors. The onset of the COVID pandemic has accelerated this transformation, bringing changes at an unprecedented scale and velocity and in the process providing us a glimpse into the future of business, society and the world.
Developers will be at the heart of this transformation and technology will be the core enabler of this tectonic change.
We are calling all creative minds, problem solvers, the geeks and coders at heart – to re-imagine the future with us. Think and build innovative solutions that will transform Healthcare, Education, Workplace and Customer Experience in the next few years.
If you have a bright idea, coding is your passion and solving problems that matter is your calling – we have the platform for you.
IBM brings to you Reimagine <Future> an exciting Hackathon – that will bring together bright minds to develop technology solutions for the future.
Note: To build a prototype for this hackathon, it is mandatory to use IBM cloud services. Please visit the Resource Centre tab to get started.
Hackathon’s Timeline :
- 30 JUL – Registration begins, Idea phase
- 12 SEP – Idea submission Closes, Idea Evaluation Begins
- 25 SEP – Idea Shortlist Announced, Prototype Phase Begins
- 24 OCT – Prototype Submission Ends, Prototype Evaluation begins
- 07 NOV – Prototype Evauation Ends, Power Mentoring Sessions
- 11 NOV – Closes
- 12 NOV – Final presentation and Winners Announcent
- Health care
- Future of Work
- Customer Expirence
- This is a team participation hackathon. You can have 1 to 4 members in your team.
- You can either invite your friends to form a team or you can request other teams to add you as a member.
- The idea phase will start on Jul 30, 2021, at 11:00 AM IST and end on Sep 12, 2021, at 11:55 PM IST. During this phase, you must submit a description of the idea that you want to work on if you are shortlisted for the prototype phase. You also have the option of adding a ppt attachment to your submission. You can submit as many ideas as you want on any theme.
- The prototype phase will start on Sep 25, 2021, 10:00 AM IST, and end on Oct 24, 2021, at 11:55 PM IST.
- During this phase, you must build a prototype for the idea that was shortlisted after the idea phase. Again, you can submit one or more prototypes.
- It’s an online hackathon, you can participate from anywhere.
- You are expected to use IBM Cloud services to build your prototype. This is mandatory.
- There are 4 themes of the hackathon, you must submit a hack that is in one of these themes.
- Once the hackathon starts, you will get an option to submit your hack, you can submit as many times as you want, the last hack will be considered as the final submission.
- You are expected to come up with new and innovative ideas, any idea that has been copied from somewhere will be disqualified.
- Your hack must be developed entirely during the Hackathon duration. You may use open source libraries and other freely available systems/services such as Google Maps, Facebook Connect, Twitter feeds, etc.
- This is an online hackathon, and you have to be legally residing in India to be eligible to participate in this hackathon.
- The intellectual property of your code belongs only to your team.
To Apply to this Program : CLICK HERE
For more hackathons : CLICK HERE
Join us on Telegram : CLICK HERE