Learn to Build Mobile Games using Unity 3D by Eduonix
Build 2D and 3D games by learning Unity 3D mobile game development software with our Unity 3D tutorial.
Total lectures : 36 lectures
Total time : 5.20 hours
About this Course
- Unity is arguably the most popular cross platform game engine for mobile phones and tablets.
- You can target both iOS and Android app stores using this single powerful engine.
- This engine can help you build almost any game you can think of.
- This powerful engine is great for both 2D and 3D games.
- Eduonix have worked with real game developers to bring out a course which is practical and powerful enough to get our students quickly ready for their next block buster title.
- Introduction to the Unity3D
- Introduction to Unity3D
- Intro To Editor
- Setting up the Sceneview
- Adding Components
- Creating Asset
- Intro to Scripting
- Variables And Functions
- Public vs Private
- Modifying Game Objects
- Instantiating Game Objects
- Capturing Input
- Intro To Advance concept
- Collision Detection
- Advanced Collision
- Character Controller
- Animations And Gem Collection
- Intro to Section
- Building The Scene
- Ball Spawning
- Detection and Score Keeping
- Introduction to Advance Features
- Main Menu and touch Inputs
- Game Logic And GUI
- Advance Game Logic
- Building for Android
- Building for iOS
About the Instructor
Name : Eduonix Learning Solutions
- Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. Our team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade.
- We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world.
- We have professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server
- Administration.Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content.
To Enroll this Course : CLICK HERE
Join us on Telegram