Learn to Build Mobile Games using Unity3D
Learn to Build Mobile Games using Unity 3D by Eduonix
Build 2D and 3D games by learning Unity 3D mobile game development software with our Unity 3D tutorial.
Total lectures : 36 lectures
Total time : 5.20 hours
About this Course
- Unity is arguably the most popular cross platform game engine for mobile phones and tablets.
- You can target both iOS and Android app stores using this single powerful engine.
- This engine can help you build almost any game you can think of.
- This powerful engine is great for both 2D and 3D games.
- Eduonix have worked with real game developers to bring out a course which is practical and powerful enough to get our students quickly ready for their next block buster title.
- Introduction to the Unity3D
- Introduction to Unity3D
- Intro To Editor
- Setting up the Sceneview
- Adding Components
- Creating Asset
- Intro to Scripting
- Variables And Functions
- Public vs Private
- Modifying Game Objects
- Instantiating Game Objects
- Capturing Input
- Intro To Advance concept
- Collision Detection
- Advanced Collision
- Character Controller
- Animations And Gem Collection
- Intro to Section
- Building The Scene
- Ball Spawning
- Detection and Score Keeping
- Introduction to Advance Features
- Main Menu and touch Inputs
- Game Logic And GUI
- Advance Game Logic
- Building for Android
- Building for iOS
About the Instructor
Name : Eduonix Learning Solutions
- Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content. Our team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade.
- We aim to teach technology the way it is used in industry and professional world.
- We have professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server
- Administration.Eduonix creates and distributes high quality technology training content.
To Enroll this Course : CLICK HERE
Join us on Telegram