Microsoft is hiring for Associate Consultant (Full Time) at Hyderabad
Job number : 1083008
Date posted : Aug 31, 2021
Travel : None
Profession : Customer Success
Role type : Individual Contributor
Employment Type : Full-Time
This role is part of the Microsoft Aspire program, Microsoft’s cutting-edge new graduate development program, designed for top-tier Undergraduate and MBA students.
The MAE program provides rolecustomized world-class training, a network of over 2500 Aspirers in over 60 countries, you will experience a global network of peers, the support to transition successfully from school to the working environment, world-class training to help you professionally, and the tools to help you achieve your long-term career goals
This role provides a tremendous opportunity for a new graduate to join one of the world’s largest technology providers, in a top-tier customer-facing role.
It provides you with an opportunity to learn and grow by partnering with a team technical professionals and a variety of technology partners.
What can Aspire hires expect?
The MAE program will provide hires with a set of skills to help bridge the gap from academic to professional life.
Hires will receive quality training to develop the skills to be successful in the company.
There will be a supportive environment to help hires transition into their professional roles and hires will also have an opportunity to learn more about the worldwide business with a global peer network.
Associate Consultant Role:
- As an Associate Consultant, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business value from our world-class technology.
- You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- BE/B.Tech preferable in Computer Science, Information Technology (Year of degree competion – 2022)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
To Apply to this post : CLICK HERE
Join us on Telegram