JOB DETAILS :
- Job Type : MongoDB Database Admin
- Location : ELCOT- SEZ, PLOT NO.1, ILANDAIKULAM RING ROAD, NEAR : PANDIKOIL, KARUPPAYURANI POST, Madurai, TAMIL NADU, 625020
- Job ID : HRD128594
- Category : Information Technology
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Key Responsibilities :
- Involve on adoption of strategic platforms for MongoDB, MySQL databases – on-premise and Cloud Infrastructure
- Familiarity with other Open Source databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, DB2, Sybase, MaxDB is a big plus
- Collaborate on Database Automation activities to improve process efficiency and risk compliance
- Fulfills user requests ranging from access control, backup, restore, refresh to non-production to performance tuning.
- Drive Stability initiatives by proactively reviewing and addressing Database performance and capacity trends
- Effectively participate and guide – 24×7 operational support shift model
- Fulfill user requests ranging from User Management, Database Refresh, Performance tuning, Migration.
- Ensure regular maintenance and pro-active remediation of database operational problems.
- Ready to learn other core database technology like Oracle, open source databases.
- Design and Implement Disaster Recovery, Replication and High Availability database solutions in MongoDB, MySQL.
- Lead and manage high severity database issues impacting revenue applications working cross functionally across leads of infrastructure, network, and application teams
Key Responsibilities :
- Design & develop architecture
- Evaluate and recommend tools
- Develop & drive best practices
- Technical escalation support
- Supplier management/governance
- Help develop strategies
- Test and publish standards
- Audit & Compliance remediation
- Develop and improve workflows
- Drive automation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2+ years of Experience with MongoDB is must and should be ready for hands-on work on a day-today basis.
- Experience and Knowledge on MySQL/PostgreSQL, Oracle databases, No SQL databases and Big data is big plus.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on of database technology in Azure, and AWS is big plus.
- Experience of Install, monitor, and maintain MongoDB, MySQL & PostgreSQL software, implement monitoring and alerting, implement backup and recovery processes, provide system and SQL performance tuning.
- Knowledge in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and production support
- Excellent leadership communication and executive presence
- Strong influencing, program and change management skills
- Strong business acumen and customer focus
- Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
To enroll this job : CLICK HERE
For more Updates,
Join us on Telegram