About the job :
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) at LinkedIn fill the mission-critical role of ensuring that our complex, large-scale systems are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale. You’ll use your interest in site operations and your experience writing code to work closely with our development teams from the early stages of design all the way through identifying and resolving production issues.
- Gain deep knowledge of our complex applications, potentially becoming a primary point responsible for the overall health and performance of one or more of them
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate our rapid-iteration and constant growth
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale UNIX environment
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with scale, operability and performance in mind
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- This is a full-time internship role that will take place between May – September 2022
Currently pursuing a B.E./B.Tech. Degree or higher in Computer Science, or related technical field and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Must have completed your degree by 2023 or earlier
- Systems administration experience or background (ideally for an Internet-facing app)
- Experience with Java/J2EE architectures and JVM configuration
- Python experience, specifically for systems automation
- Development experience on an internet facing or back-end application.
- Strong interest in UNIX/Linux systems administration and/or DevOps
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated programming skills (we like Python, Golang, Perl, Ruby, Java/Scala, or C)
- Deep knowledge of most of the following: data structures, relational and non-relational databases, networking,
- Linux internals, filesystems, and related topics
To Apply to this Intern : CLICK HERE
For more Updates :
Join us on Telegram : CLICK HERE