INTERN DETAILS :
Job Type : INTERN
Job Title : Software Engineering Intern, Winter 2022
Held by : Google
Locations : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Currently enrolled in an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program and or post secondary or training experience with a focus on subjects in software development or other technical related field.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding).
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, or security software development.
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
About the job :
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
Product and Systems Development
Whether it’s finding new and innovative ways to advance search quality, building computing platforms and networking technologies, automating the indexing of videos, or continuing to refine and scale complex auction systems, you’ll develop solutions for challenging technical problems.
You will research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offerings and collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- As part of the Engineering Productivity organization, you’ll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems.
- The Test team undertakes a range of challenges on a daily basis, designing and building intelligent systems that can explore various use cases and scenarios for distributed computing infrastructure.
- Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before.
- Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team, including working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
To apply to Intern : CLICK HERE
For more Interns/jobs : CLICK HERE
Join us on Telegram : CLICK HERE