Ubisoft is Recruiting for Programming Intern
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia, and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune & Mumbai! We favor diversity, creativity, drive, and team spirit. If you have got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Ubisoft Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Programmer Intern
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers/0-1 year
Salary: Best in Industry
- Master, Bachelor or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (desirable)
- Strong programming skills in C++ Or C#
- Experience with any commercial game engine (such as Unity 3D, Unreal, Cry engine)
- Knowledge of software development environments and associated tools. (i.e. Visual Studio, Perforce, JIRA,Git)
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Demo for your work showcasing the Game/ Technology you developed is a must.
At Ubisoft, interns and graduates will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented people in the industry. You will develop career-defining skills while playing a key role in shaping the future of gaming.
As an intern you will be working on a live game development project, working alongside expert teams you will have an opportunity to share your ideas, experience game feature development, and bug fixing.
- Get familiar with game development principles.
- Level up your C#/C++ Programming skills
- Understand the inner working of modules assigned to you.
- Basic debugging and bug fixing
- Assist with feature development.
- Report to your mentor on the progress of the task assigned to you.
- Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high-quality service;
- Enthusiasm in learning and using new technologies;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Sense of humor, positive approach, working well within a team.
How To Apply: CLICK HERE
For more Jobs: CLICK HERE